Thursday 11 January 2007

An Eye for an Eye and a Toe for a Toe

Wow. It's been three weeks since I last wrote. I was on holiday for a few days, and it seemed easy to just let a couple of days pass without posting. Then a couple of days more went by, then some more, and before I knew it a new year was upon me.

I'm quite curious to see how this new year is going to turn out. I've got a feeling it will be fairly full of activity.

One of the best things about 2006 for me was that I got physically active again. I fully intend to continue with that. Especially the running; I've not run in the last couple of weeks for the rather embarassing reason that I walked into a wall and stubbed my toe rather badly. I was watching my nephew instead of where I was going. This was an inexplicable thing to do since he was not actually doing anything at all. I may never forgive him for the injury he caused me.

Another thing I'd started last year, then stopped and would now like to resume, is editing my home videos. Ever since I bought a video camera a few years ago, I've been accumulating videos that seemed like a good idea to shoot at the time, but in hindsight are mostly deadly boring. Last year I finally got around to doing a bit of post-production on my first home movie. I surprised myself by creating a half-decent holiday video. At the time I was so stupefied by my success that I never got around to touching any more of my tapes, but I think now the time to do so is at hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a mac to do this...you wont be able to stop. I dont even hv a video camera, just use the video feature on my canon digicam, and do editing all the time. Its JOYFULL!