Tuesday 14 November 2006

Taking Off

Hello, world.

So, with a nod to the most-used phrase in computer programming, I enter the wonderful world of exhibitionism that is blogging.

I have no idea what this is going to turn into except that it will be punctuated by travel. Hopefully lots of it. As I write this, I am in a hotel in Mumbai not 5 minutes from the international airport, where I will catch a flight to go home.

But before that I hope to meet Y, author of yonearthnot, and the person who inspired me to follow her onto blogger. More will follow. But now I need to vamoose. There are friends to meet and beers to drink before I eventually leave on a jet plane (and yes the song is the inspiration for the name of this blog; more on that later).

1 comment:

Yashodhara said...

It's a great start and fun reading :-) ...I am putting this comment on your very first post cause I can't stand 'zero comments'..heh heh.