Sunday 17 June 2007

I'm The One Who Looks Like Ketchup

In response to vox populi, I've posted these pictures to show what's become of me after my latest adventure with hair color.


This has been quite the week for me to mess about with pictures. I'd returned from my New Zealand vacation back in March with about a thousand photographs. It's taken the better part of the subsequent three months to get rid of the trash and touch up the really nice ones. I finally got through the whole lot and last night I uploaded a selection of the very best images on to Picasa.

In case you're interested, have a look at my New Zealand vacation pictures. (I recommend watching as a slideshow.) Some of them are so amazing I can hardly believe that it was RJ and I who took them.

4 comments:

XXx said...

Ketchup works for you mate!!

rayshma said...

hmm... as i sed, i LOVE red! i think in d next coloring, my hair's gonna get the ketchup effect! :)

Yashodhara said...

must....control.....self....remember....good....manners....!!!

bah!!

Mahogany said...

Well, Y, I guess you must belong with the Philistines. Like it or not, my hair is cooler than yours.