Wednesday 21 March 2007

I'm Sorry, Have We Met?

My life has finally unblurred again.

I’d been traveling for most of the past couple of months. It had got to the point where I was one with my suitcase. Together we drifted across continents and time zones in a semi-conscious fog. I had gotten used to the feeling of waking up in the morning and not remembering which side of the bed to get out of to have the most direct path to the bathroom.

And then the traveling stopped with an almost audible clang. The shock of it was so great that I was instantly gripped by a monster case of writers’ block. Either that or I’ve been so gripped by the comfort of a return to everyday routine that it’s been a pleasure to not write, not read, not do anything out of the ordinary for just a few days.

But I’m all recharged and antsy now. So hello world, and it’s nice to see you back too.

1 comment:

rayshma said...

hope d suitcase has settled in, too..:)
yes, good to have u back to the blogosphere.